Creating this recipe I realized my undying love for green zucchinis- I’ve stuck them in smoothies, baked them in muffins, puréed them into soups and on and on!
This recipe makes for a delicious breakfast with some chopped veggies (and avocado, of course!) Give it a try!
Savory Zucchini Pancakes
3-4 zucchinis, spiralized thin
Oil to sauté
Pinch, garlic powder
Salt, pepper to taste
1. Sauté zucchini over medium heat until soft. Allow to cool (or burn your hands off- you decide)
2. Use either a colander or cheese cloth and squeeze zucchini liquid into a separate bowl.
3. Measure zucchini liquid and add the same amount of chickpea flour into the liquid. (Mine measures about 3/4 cup liquid). Mix well.
4. Add in zucchini, salt, pepper and garlic powder.
5. Heat up a skillet. Drop large spoonfuls in a skillet over medium heat, oiling the skillet of necessary. Flip and cook other side.
6. Depending on the size of the zucchinis, you may get 10-12 nice sized zucchini pancakes.